AVENO ATF 3309
AVENO ATF 3309 is designed on a basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with special additives and inhibition. AVENO ATF 3309 was developed especially for the indicated specifications and purposes. It provides maximum lubrication and wear protection thanks to its special additives. AVENO ATF 3309 is a universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the latest generation for all automatic gearboxes with and without regulated converter lockup clutch (so-called gear-clutch lock-up), which require transmission fluid of this type.
AVENO ATF 3309 is especially suitable for use in AISIN gearboxes with JWS 3309 specifications and will all brands of ATFs. It is recommended to flush with AVENO ATF 3309 first, before the final filling with AVENO ATF 3309 is performed. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
- Reliable protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- High and very stable viscosity index
- Problem-free at very low temperatures
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Well coordinated friction properties
- Neutral behavior towards sealing agents
- Neutral behavior towards non-ferrous metals due to inhibition
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||7,1||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||177||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||850||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-51||°C||ASTM D 7346|