AVENO ATF M-9-FE (Red)
AVENO ATF M-9-FE is designed on a basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with special additives and inhibition, which guarantee the flawless function of the automatic gearbox. AVENO ATF M-9-FE is an ATF of the latest generation for all automatic gearboxes. A high wear protection is guaranteed in all operating conditions.
AVENO ATF M-9-FE was developed for use in Mercedes automatic gearboxes 7G-TRONIC with ECO stop-start function (NAG2FE+).
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
ATF 7134 FE; ATF 134 FE; ATF 134 ME, MB 236.15, MB A001 989 78 03, MB A001 989 77 03
- Very high temperature and aging stability, i.e. high protection against deposits
- High and stable viscosity index
- Good lubrication properties, even at low temperatures in winter
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Coordinated friction properties
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling capacity
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||4,311||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||161||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||828,7||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-60||°C||ASTM D 7346|