AVENO ATF ZM Synthetik (blau)
AVENO ATF ZM Synthetik is a fully synthetic gear oil for automatic gearboxes which guarantees a high wear protection. Even under extreme conditions it extends the oil change interval to up to 150, 000 km. AVENO ATF ZM Synthetik exhibits friction-reducing properties and thus increases the reliability of older ZF gearboxes.
AVENO ATF ZM Synthetik is used in highly demanding ZF automatic gearboxes, especially for public transport, as well as for lorries and tractors.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
MAN 339 Typ Z4, ZF TE-ML 16N, 20E, ZF TE-ML 4D, 14E
- Very good lubricating properties
- High and stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation and shear stability
- Excellent friction coefficient
- Extended oil change intervals up to 150,000 km
- High wear protection, thus extended gearbox lifespan
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||10,200||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||161||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||847,0||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-51||°C||ASTM D 7346|