AVENO Classic SAE 20W-50 API SC
AVENO Classic SAE20W-50 API SC is a year round mildly alloyed engine oil whose composition has been specifically tailored to the needs of old and vintage vehicles with an oil filter. Suitable for petrol and diesel engines which have been developed for the multi-grade oils of their time. AVENO Classic SAE20W-50 API SC prolongs the life of the engine due to increased concentration of the zinc content. This prevents deposits, wear and leaks. The special viscosity grade ensures stable oil pressure and optimal compression, even at high temperatures.
AVENO Classic SAE20W-50 API SC especially suitable for classic cars built after 1950, with oil filter elements, in which a mild alloyed lubricant is required. AVENO Classic SAE20W-50 API SC is also further suitable for older engines as well as older circulation lubrication and hydrostatic motors.
- Excellent material compatibility
- Prevents calcification and coking of cylinders, pistons and valves
- Selected base oils offer high protection against oxidation
- Secure lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealants
- High zinc content to protect against wear
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||18,75||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||123||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||881,5||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-27||°C||ASTM D 7346|