AVENO Classic SAE 40 API SB
AVENO Classic SAE 40 API SB, with its unique formula, extends the lifetime of the engine in older vehicles by protecting against silting and wear-and-tear. By minimizing friction, fuel consumption is also reduced. AVENO Classic SAE 40 API SB is an alloyed mono-grade oil for use in classic vehicles with and without an oil filter. Manufactured from carefully selected, purely mineral raffinates with selected additives. AVENO Classic SAE 40 API SB is oxidation-stable, does not foam, and has an excellent viscosity-temperature behavior. Due to its low pour point, this oil can be used at both low and high temperatures, and guarantees impeccable lubrication. It is suitable for use in most petrol-operated vehicle engines/classic vehicles built prior to 1951. The use in modern engines could lead to defective performance, or cause damage.
AVENO Classic SAE 40 API SB is used in engines of vehicles built prior to 1951, when the API specification SB is required. Observe the oil change intervals in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Excellent material compatibility
- Prevents the varnishing and coking of cylinders, pistons and valves
- High oxidation protection due to selected base oils
- Secure lubricating film at high operating temperatures
- Neutral towards sealing materials
- Outstanding protection against wear-and-tear, corrosion and foam formation
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||13,89||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||95||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||884,7||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-12||°C||ASTM D 7346|