AVENO Classic SAE 50 API SA
AVENO Classic SAE 50 API SA is a year-round unalloyed engine oil whose composition has been specifically tailored to the needs of vintage vehicles without an oil filter. Suitable for petrol and diesel engines which have been developed for the mono-grade oils of their time. Due to its carefully selected base oils, AVENO Classic SAE 50 API SA is particularly resistant to oxidation, non-foaming and ensures fewer deposits and less wear because of its low ash content.
AVENO Classic SAE 50 API SA is particularly recommended for pre-war engines which don't have oil filters and where sludge can settle in the oil sump. AVENO Classic SAE 50 API SA is also suitable for cars with vintage or old gearboxes.
- Excellent material compatibility
- Prevents calcification and coking of cylinders, pistons and valves
- Selected base oils offer high protection against oxidation
- Secure lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||17,92||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||94||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||891,5||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-9||°C||ASTM D 7346|