AVENO DCT-F3 is a fully synthetic gear fluid for dual-clutch gearboxes, to lubricate a wet clutch and the hydraulic system. AVENO DCT-F3 also guarantees a stable lubrication behavior under extreme stress in midsummer and low winter temperatures. AVENO DCT-F3 allows for a practically non-slip operation and therefore minimum loss of torque. AVENO DCT-F3 guarantees the low wear and long lifespan of the gearbox.
AVENO DCT-F3 was developed specifically for dual-clutch transmission.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
BMW 83 22 0 440 214 / 83 22 2 147 477, BMW 83 22 2 148 578 / 83 22 2 148 579, Ford M2C936A, MB 236.21(001 989 85 03), Mitsubishi MZ320065 Dia-Queen SSTF-I, Peugeot / Citroen 9734.S2, Porsche Oil No. 999.917.080.00, Volvo 1161838 1161839, VW TL 052 182 / T
- Very good lubrication properties, even at low temperatures in winter
- Low wear
- Excellent viscosity-temperature characteristics
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Neutral towards sealing agents
- Stable lubrication film, even under extreme conditions in midsummer
- Very low pour point
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||6,600||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||172||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||852,0||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-54||°C||ASTM D 7346|