AVENO FS 0W-30 VLV
AVENO FS 0W-30 VLV is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil. Passenger petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimization of friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start properties. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety in the cold running phase. By significantly reducing fuel consumption, AVENO FS 0W-30 VLV contributes to environmental protection by reducing emissions.
AVENO FS 0W-30 VLV is a universal, fuel-efficient engine oil, a top product for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines. Suitable for petrol and passenger car diesel engines with and without turbocharging as a synthetic year-round engine oil. Especially suitable for vehicles with filling instructions VCC 95200377.
ACEA A5/B5, API SL/CF
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
Ford WSS-M2C920-A, Renault RN0700/0710, VOLVO VCC 95200377
- Universal use in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- Fast oiling of the engine, even at temperatures below -30°C
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption
- Safety against silting, coking, laking and corrosion
- Function of the hydraulic tappets is guaranteed at all temperatures
- No oil-based deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Unchanged viscosity throughout the oil change interval
- High viscosity index
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Miscibility with all commercially available engine oils
- Rinsing cycles are not required
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||53,0||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||10,0||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||181||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||848||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-39||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.