AVENO FS 5W-40
AVENO FS 5W-40 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection. AVENO FS 5W-40 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With AVENO FS 5W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed to guarantee the low viscosity of SAE 5W-class as well as a low evaporation loss. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions.
AVENO FS 5W-40 is an energy-efficient engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol and diesel car engines. AVENO FS 5W-40 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
ACEA A3/B4, API SN/CF
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
BMW Longlife-98, Fiat 9.55535-H2/M2/N2, Opel GM-LL-B-025, Porsche A40 ab Modeljahr 1973 (außer Cayenne V6), PSA B71 2296, Renault RN0700/0710, VW 502 00/505 00
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -30°C.
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behavior and shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||86,6||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||14,1||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||169||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||856||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-42||°C||ASTM D 7346|