AVENO FS Dura Fusion 5W-40
AVENO FS Dura Fusion 5W-40 is a synthetic low SAPS engine oil for petrol and diesel engines. It is suitable for most modern diesel engines with particle filter. AVENO FS Dura Fusion 5W-40 is characterized by excellent cold-start properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. It contributes to the protection of the environment. Extended oil change intervals according to Manufacturer's instructions.
AVENO FS Dura Fusion 5W-40 is a synthetic engine oil, which was developed especially for diesel engines with particle filter.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
MB 226.51, MB 229.51, Renault RN0720
- Excellent cold-start properties even at low temperatures below -30°C
- The function of the hydraulic tappets is guaranteed at all temperatures
- Fuel saving under all operating conditions
- A safe lubricating film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality to sealing materials
- An extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Low SAPS = reduced sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulfur
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||80,8||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||13,3||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|viscosity index||168||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||848||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|Pour Point||-39||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.