AVENO Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL 4/5
AVENO Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL 4/5 is a high performance universal gear oil based on the state-of-the-art, fully synthetic components. AVENO Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL 4/5 is designed on a basis of high quality synthetic base oils with special additives and inhibition, which guarantee the flawless function of the gearbox.
AVENO Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL 4/5 is ideally suited to use in highly stressed axle drives. AVENO Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL 4/5 is suitable for synchronized and non-synchronized manual gearboxes, transfer gearboxes and auxiliary drives for which an oil in accordance with API GL-5 or GL-4 is required.
API GL-4, API GL-5
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
BMW 83229407768, IVECO, MAN 342 Typ S-1, MB 235.8, MB 235.11, MIL-L 2105 D, Renault LKW, DAF LKW (für verlängerte Intervalle), SCANIA STO 1:0, VOLVO 97312 / 97315, ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B
- High additive reserves for extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions
- Excellent cool-flow behavior
- Optimum protection against wear and optimum transmission efficiency
- Fuel savings, even in in short-distance operation, even at low outdoor temperatures
- A stable lubrication film, even under high stress
- An exceptionally good protection against corrosion
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals
- A high oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- An excellent soil-carrying capacity
- A very good compatibility with elastomers to avoid leaks
- Extreme shear stability
- Stabil fresh oil viscosity in accordance with SAE class 75W-90, even after very long periods of use
- Very effective protection against rust formation and foaming
- An extremely low pour point
- Excellent EP properties
- Fuel savings
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||96,800||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||16,300||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||186||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||866,5||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-42||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.