AVENO Mineral Super 15W-40
AVENO Mineral Super 15W-40 is a mineral multi-grade engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and commercial vehicle engines. Facilitates extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions. AVENO Mineral Super 15W-40 is characterized by its good cold starting properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With AVENO Mineral Super 15W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
AVENO Mineral Super 15W-40 is an engine oil for year-round use, and is suitable for petrol and diesel car engines and commercial vehicle engines. AVENO Mineral Super 15W-40 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
ACEA A2/B2, API SF/CD, CCMC G4/D4/PD2, MIL-L-2104 D, MIL-L-46152 B
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
- Good cold starting properties, even at low temperatures
- A stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- Good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- A very good shear stability
- Prevention of black sludge formation
- A high oxidation stability
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||105,4||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||14,2||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||137||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||870||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-30||°C||ASTM D 7346|