AVENO Mineral Turbo 20W-50
AVENO Mineral Turbo 20W-50 is a mineral multi-grade engine oil for gasoline and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and commercial vehicle engines. Facilitates extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions. AVENO Mineral Turbo 20W-50 is characterized by its good cold starting properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With AVENO Mineral Turbo 20W-50, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
AVENO Mineral Turbo 20W-50 is an engine oil for year-round use, and is suitable for gasoline and diesel car engines and commercial vehicle engines. AVENO Mineral Turbo 20W-50 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
ACEA A3/B4, ACEA E2, API CH-4, API SL/CF
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
Cummins CES 20071, Deutz DQC II-10, Mack EO-M, MAN 271, MB 228.1 , MB 229.1, MTU Type 1, Volvo VDS, VW 501 01 , VW 505 00
- Good cold starting properties, even at low temperatures
- A stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- A very good shear stability
- Prevention of black sludge formation
- A high oxidation stability
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||165,9||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||18,6||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||127||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||884||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-30||°C||ASTM D 7346|