AVENO Truck Gear LongLife 75W-80
AVENO Truck Gear LongLife 75W-80 is a fully synthetic high-performance gear oil with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the gearbox. AVENO Truck Gear LongLife 75W-80 was developed especially for the requirements of commercial vehicle manual transmissions and is excellently suitable for very high mechanical and thermal loads, even with the longest oil change intervals.
AVENO Truck Gear LongLife 75W-80 is a high-performance gear oil for the supply of synchronized commercial vehicle manual transmissions, especially if Volvo 97307 or Volvo 97305 oils are required (see recommendations in the manufacturer's instructions). The shifting comfort is increased significantly. Extreme oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions up to 500, 000 km reduce maintenance costs and increase economic efficiency.
API GL-4, MIL-L-2105
MAN 341 Typ Z4, VOLVO 97307, ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 16K
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
DAF, EATON (Extended drain) / IVECO / RENAULT, MAN 341 Typ E3, MAN 341 Typ V-R, VOLVO 97305, VOLVO 97318
- High additive reserves for extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions
- Best wear protection and best transmission efficiency
- Fuel savings even in short-haul operation even at low outside temperatures
- A stable lubricant film even at high loads
- An extraordinarily good corrosion protection and good non-ferrous compatibility
- High oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- Ultimate shear stability, within application times according to SAE class 75W-80
- Very strong protection against rust, corrosion and foaming
- Excellent EP properties
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||9,400||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||156||DIN ISO 2909|
|density at 15°C||855,0||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-42||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.