AVENO Ultra LS 0W-30
AVENO Ultra LS 0W-30 is a synthetic Low SAPS smooth-running engine oil, designed for use in petrol and diesel cars. It is particularly well-suited to use in diesel engines with particle filters. It is characterized by its excellent cold starting properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. AVENO Ultra LS 0W-30 provides measurable fuel savings and a reduction in emissions due to a reduced HTHS viscosity. It contributes to the protection of the environment. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions.
AVENO Ultra LS 0W-30 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil, which has been developed especially for diesel engines with particle filters. It is suitable for petrol and diesel engines in cars and transporters with and without turbochargers.
ACEA C1/C2, JASO DL-1
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5007, PSA B71 2312/2302
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -30°C
- The function of the hydraulic valve lifter is guaranteed at all temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- A secure lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Low SAPS = reduced sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||53,9||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||10,0||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||175||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||843||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-51||°C||ASTM D 7346|