AVENO FS 5W-20
AVENO FS 5W-20 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil for petrol car engines. AVENO FS 5W-20 is characterized by its excellent cold starting properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Thanks to significant fuel savings and the reduction of emissions, AVENO FS 5W-20 contributes to the protection of the environment.
FS 5W-20 is an energy-efficient engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol car engines.
API SP (RC), ILSAC GF-5/GF-6A
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
Chrysler MS-6395, Fiat 9.55535-CR1, Ford WSS-M2C 930-A, Ford WSS-M2C 945-A, Ford WSS-M2C 960-A
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- No oil-dependent deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring area or on valves
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||48,8||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||8,3||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|viscosity index||145||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||854||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|pour point||-39||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.