AVENO FS Excellence LS 0W-20
AVENO FS Excellence LS 0W-20 is a fully synthetic smooth-running engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection. AVENO FS Excellence LS 0W-20 is characterized by its excellent cold starting properties and its minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions.
AVENO FS Excellence LS 0W-20 is an energy-efficient engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol and diesel car engines. Thanks to significant fuel savings and the reduction of CO²-emissions, AVENO FS Excellence LS 0W-20 contributes to the protection of the environment. AVENO FS Excellence LS 0W-20 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturers must be observed.
ACEA C5, API SN, ILSAC GF-5
VOLVO VCC RBS0-2AE 0W-20 - Service Fill
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behavior, shear stability
- Fuel savings in all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to base oils and additives
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Suitability for catalytic converters
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||48,8||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||9,200||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|Viscosity Index||169||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|Density at 15°C||844||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|Pour Point||-48||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.