AVENO FS Racing 10W-50
AVENO FS Racing 10W-50 is a high-alloyed, synthetic, smooth-running, multi-grade engine oil with specially selected base oils. Thanks to its special additives, AVENO FS Racing 10W-50 is also suitable for an extremely sporting driving style. AVENO FS Racing 10W-50 is ideally suited to modern petrol engines under the heaviest of loads during car racing. AVENO FS Racing 10W-50 ensures an optimal lubrication layer, even at very high operating temperatures.
AVENO FS Racing 10W-50 can be used as a special oil for car racing, even under the harshest of conditions.
ACEA A3/B4, API SN/CF
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
MB 229.1, MB 229.3, VW 501 00/505 00
- Year-round use as a synthetic engine-oil
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behavior and shear stability
- Fuel savings due to reduced friction wear
- High oil film stability to prevent wear
- Continuous high oil pressure
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- Black sludge is prevented from forming
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||129,1||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||19,0||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|viscosity index||167||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||854||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|Pour Point||-36||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.