AVENO FS Select 5W-30
AVENO FS Select 5W-30 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection. AVENO FS Select 5W-30 is characterized by its excellent cold starting properties, minimization of friction and wear, as well as a lower fuel consumption. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions.
AVENO FS Select 5W-30 is an energy-efficient engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol and diesel car engines. AVENO FS Select 5W-30 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
ACEA A3/B4, API SL/CF
MB-Approval 229.3, MB-Approval 229.5, VW 502 00/505 00
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
BMW Longlife-01, MB 226.5, Opel GM LL-A-025, Opel GM LL-B-025, Renault RN0700/RN0710
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -30°
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behavior and shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- Prevents clogging in the diesel particulate filter
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||72,4||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||12,1||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|viscosity index||165||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||852||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|pour point||-42||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.