AVENO HD Diesel Supreme 10W-30
AVENO HD Diesel Supreme 10W-30 is a synthetic fuel economy long life engine oil for the latest generation of turbo diesel commercial vehicle engines. AVENO HD Diesel Supreme 10W-30 features enhanced oxidation and shear stability as well as improved air separation to meet and exceed the latest API FA-4 requirements.
AVENO HD Diesel Supreme 10W-30 is designed for the latest generation of commercial vehicle diesel engines requiring API FA-4 engine oil. In accordance with the API recommendation, it is not recommended to use the AVENO HD Diesel Supreme 10W-30 off-road. Operating instructions of the engine manufacturer are to be observed.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
Cummins CES 20087, DDC 93K223, MB 228.61
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior and high shear stability
- Fuel saving under all operating conditions
- Maintains the effectiveness of the emission control systems over a very long term
- Power losses due to occupied diesel particulate filters are prevented
- Thereby achieving a higher efficiency
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Very good cold-start properties
- Low SAPS = Low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulfur
- Can also be used in vehicles without diesel particulate filter in many commercial vehicles
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||60,9||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||9,9||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|viscosity index||148||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||859||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|Pour Point||-45||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.