AVENO Low SAPS HD Supreme 5W-30
AVENO Low SAPS HD Supreme 5W-30 is a fully synthetic, economic, long-life engine oil for commercial vehicles with a turbo diesel engine. AVENO Low SAPS HD Supreme 5W-30 is characterized by an increased oxidation stability and shear stability as well as an improved air separation capacity to meet and exceed the most up-to-date requirements according to API CK-4. AVENO Low SAPS HD Supreme 5W-30 was specifically developed for the newest generation of Euro IV, V and VI diesel engines with exhaust gas treatment and particulate filters. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions.
AVENO Low SAPS HD Supreme 5W-30 meets, and in some cases, surpasses, the requirements of a multitude of global industrial and manufacturer specifications. AVENO Low SAPS HD Supreme 5W-30 is suitable in particular for use in mixed vehicle fleets with Euro 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 engines and therefore offers the optimal solution for reducing the number of products required. The operating instructions of the engine manufacturers must be observed.
ACEA E6/E7/E9, API CK-4/SN, JASO DH-2
Deutz DQC IV-18 LA, Mack EOS-4.5, MAN M 3677, MB-Approval 228.51, Renault VI RLD-3 , VOLVO VDS-4.5
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
* Freigaben wurden/sind beantragt, Caterpillar ECF-3, Cummins CES 20086, DDC 93K222, Ford WSS-M2C 213-A, MAN M 3271-1, MAN M 3477 , MAN M 3775, MB 228.31, MB 228.52, MTU Typ 3.1 *, Scania Low Ash *
- A very stable, excellent viscosity behaviour, and high shear stability
- Fuel savings in all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Maintains the effectiveness of exhaust treatment systems on a long term basis
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Excellent cold starting properties
- LowSAPS = low sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur
- may be used in many commercial vehicles as well as in vehicles without diesel particulate filters
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||73,5||MM²/S||DIN 51659-2:2017-02|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||12,3||MM²/S||DIN 51659-2:2017-02|
|Viscosity Index||165||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||855||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|Pour Point||-45||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||9,6||MGKOH/G||ASTM D 2896:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.