AVENO Mineral 10W-40
AVENO Mineral 10W-40 is a mineral engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer's instructions. With AVENO Mineral 10W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
AVENO Mineral 10W-40 is an engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol and diesel car engines. AVENO Mineral 10W-40 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the car and engine manufacturers must be observed.
- Excellent cold starting properties
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behavior and shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||99,0||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||14,5||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|viscosity index||151||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|density at 15°C||859||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|pour point||-36||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.