AVENO MTF-3 SAE 75W
AVENO MTF-3 SAE 75W is a synthetic smooth-running gear oil for special manual gearboxes. AVENO MTF-3 SAE 75W is designed on a basis of synthetic base oils and specially coordinated additives. This ensures compliance with today's practical requirements is exceeded. AVENO MTF-3 SAE 75W is excellently suited for very high mechanical and thermal stress in manual gearbox oils, even under the longest oil-change intervals.
AVENO MTF-3 SAE 75W is a synthetic gear oil for manual gearboxes.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
Honda MTF-3, MB 235.10, Mitsubishi MZ320065 Diaqueen SSTF-I, Peugeot/Citroën 9734.S2, VW G 052 171 A2, VW G 052 178 A2, VW G 052 512 A2, VW G 055 726 A2
- A high-pressure stable lubrication film, even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- An outstanding shear stability and an excellent thermal stability
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- A high oxidation resistance
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP qualities
- A low tendency to foam, even at high speeds
- A good switching behavior, even at low temperatures, extremely low pour point
- An extended lifespan
- A stable lubrication film, even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||35,5||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||7,5||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2:1988-12|
|Viscosity Index||183||DIN ISO 2909:2004-08|
|Density at 15°C||845||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185:1997-11|
|Pour Point||-48||°C||ASTM D 7346:2015|
All information on this product page complied to the best of our knowledge and developments of Deutsche Ölwerke Lubmin GmbH.
Our products are continuously developed. For this reason, our products, manufacturing processes and all related information on this product page may change at any time and without notice, unless customer-specific agreements exist.
The published data are based on standardized test procedures under appropriate laboratory conditions and are to be regarded as general, non-binding guidelines.
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point! Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited. Non-contaminated packages may be recycled.